Salt/sand/ mixed material spreader with 3441 litre capacity Stainless steel hopper for 7.5 ton vehicles. 2400kg capacity with spreading width of 1-9 metres. Hopper length 3.3 metres. Overall length 3.7 metres. Unladen weight 712kg. Stainless steel hopper for durability. Honda petrol engine drive unit. Material movement is by steel chain. Wireless remote control variable speed controller. 13" poly spinner disc.
Remote control operating system
The Meyer MDV
is an in body or trailer mounted spreader. It features a high tensile chain conveyor system which delivers a wide variety of materials to the rear spinner disc. A total of six adjustable baffles ensure you can deliver the exact amount of material precisely where you want it. The complete system is almost silent being powered from a 12v electric motor that is operated by wireless remote control. Standard features include a top screen to break up large clumps of material, belt shields, and the Meyer inverted 'V' to prevent bridging.
• Wireless control as standard.
• Fitted with the PV/LPV mounting kit onto the bed of the pickup.
• 11 hp Honda engine.
• Stainless steel hopper for corrosion resistance and durability.
• Spread width from 1-9 metres.
• Fork pockets for easy spreader removal and portability.
• Swing up spinner for easy cleaning.
• Internal/external baffle system allows accurate placement of material.
• Chain shield to prevent material build up.
• Drop and lock top screen to break up clumps.
• Liquid pre-wet system for decreasing salt consumption.
• Side extensions for increased capacity.
• Nylon strap mounting kit.
• Hydraulic drive.